Wednesday 28 September 2011

WINNER - Punches and Dies Challenge





Thanks for all your fabulous entries to the Punches and Dies Challenge. There can only be one winner of this fab spree to the Simon Says Stamp Superstore , who is it this week ??????

pressing the button ,,,,,,,



Random Integer Generator


Here are your random numbers:

189 - Kym's Crafty Cards


Timestamp: 2011-09-28 10:02:57 UTC


You are the lucky winner this week ! :-)


Please email us so we can explain how you can claim your prize :-)

Luv
Jo and the DT x x x

9 comments:

Carly said...

I always hold my breath as I scroll down to see who the winner is .......
is it me is it me is it me ..........
no :(

Congratulations Kym :)

CLaire said...

haha...same here.... never me.. :(
Congratulations to Kym xx

Lorraine A said...

Congratulations Kym :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Jen W. said...

Gorgeous DT cards! I especially love Joy's flower! :)

iReneM said...

Congrats and well done, Kym
x

ros said...

another fab challenge :)

Sandy said...

Congrats Kym, lots of fab cards in the challenge,
Sandy

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dj1952 said...

Wow! I can't believe how many cards have been entered this challenge. I know it's a popular challenge, but congratulations on the numbers, not that I figure I've got a chance in a million years. LOL Hugs, dj1952